sexta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2006

some cute things....

(escrevi isso no meio de uma aula de física, na apostila de português....)

So cute...
...the way you call me, just Mari;
the way you call me beau
ty;
the way you hug me (i think you already knew that i love hugs);
the way you kiss me, taking my face in your hands;
the way you put your hands into my hair and touch my neck;
the way you worry, thinking you´re pulling my hair;
the way we stay, heads together, and when I look at you, you´re with eyes closed and a tiny smile in the face;
the way you kiss my face, like a father would do to a daugher;
the way you kiss my neck and ear, an so I feel that if you weren´t with your arms arround me, I wouldn´t be able to stand up;
the way you touch my lips, slowly, with your lips, not actually kissing me... just...............;
the way we saty close to each other, and I can feel your body touching mine, your arms arround me. So I lay my head in your shoulders and I can listen to your herat.

2 comentários:

Saulo Santos disse...

parabens pelo blog

Roberta Médice disse...

lindo o texto *-*'
no meio da aula as vezes eu tambem me inspiro
aklskaçskaçsk


parabéns pelo blog. gostei muito